As a Manufacturing Reliability Site Resource, we're hoping you can take a new angle on what otherwise might be ordinary. You play a key role on the Kellogg manufacturing team by driving overall plant initiatives to improve OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) and delivering cost savings through building capability in KWS (Kellogg Work Systems) methodologies, systems, and tools.
Based in one of our progressive manufacturing facilities, you'll be helping in the creation of continuous improvement initiatives that engage the teams, while focusing on leadership, safety, quality and overall methods and performance. Take your career further with a company who cares about your success. We are committed to continue shaping the future of our industry. We look forward to forging new paths and inspire new thinking, because we believe in helping people, striving for a better, brighter future.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Tools for Success - Deploying KWS strategic methodologies, systems, and tools, such as Autonomous Maintenance, Reliability Maintenance, Problem Solving, Process Mapping, etc. to deliver site OEE and cost savings goals
- Drive Change - Enabling capability for others to function within the KWS environment, as well as driving and supporting cost ideations and diagnostics, along with tracking and communicating projects for visibility between other plant functions and teams
- Continuous Improvement - Integrating system health and project monitoring into current KWS structure to ensure sustainability of improvements
- Strategize to Win - Continually collaborating with hourly personnel and supervisors to identify and troubleshoot chronic and sporadic losses through data analysis
- Impact Results - Utilizing KWS systems and tools to deliver a reduction in minor stops and breakdowns
- Empower Efficiency - Building capability in the Reliability Maintenance COE (Center of Excellence) team to effectively plan, schedule, and execute work; installing and sustaining the Breakdown Elimination and equipment classification systems
- Take a New Angle - Developing and executing training for operations, leadership and plant associates on KWS methodologies, systems and tools
- Empower Teams - Supporting plant implementation of AM and RM by coaching supervisors/managers to ensure their capability to lead work teams
- HS Diploma/GED and experience in Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Proven experience leading continuous improvement projects (Lean, TPM, Six Sigma, KWS, IWS, HPO)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to influence others
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering or technical or business field
- Demonstrated ability to plan work and manage priorities
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what's next, click on one of the links below:
New Hire Benefits Guide
Kellogg Stories and News
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link .
GROW With Us.