1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm
2nd Shift, Monday - Friday, 3:30pm - 12:00am
Logistics done differently.
As a Warehouse Specialist, you will oversee warehouse operations and its employees to ensure the business continues to run smoothly. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Oversee process to ensure inventory and orders are completed accurately and on time
- Review workload and assign tasks to employees
- Train and coach warehouse employees; recommend discipline and development opportunities
- Correctly utilize a Warehouse Management System (WMS) and maintain appropriate work documents
- Establish, maintain and promote exceptional customer service
- Interpret and enforce company policies and safety procedures to ensure compliance
- Provide support and backup to warehouse management
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
- To be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Knowledge of WMS and handheld scanners
It'd be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- 2 years of experience in a warehouse
- 1 year of SAP experience
- The capability to work in a fast-paced environment
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Take a reach truck or cherry picker to a height of 23+ feet
- Work in a warehouse environment that is not climate-controlled
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.