Powered by Knight-Swift
What does Iron Maintenance have to offer!
- Hiring bonus: $1,000.00
- Full-time employment
- Competitive hourly wages
- Pay Range: $18 - $36
- (Based on Skill level, Experience, and Location)
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Several locations throughout the nation
- Entry level and Experienced positions available
- Shifts Available:
- Monday Thru Friday
- Tuesday Thru Saturday
- 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Available after 60 days of employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability,
- Supplemental and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training
- Corporate discounts
Apply Now to find out! or Call (602) 606-6569
JOIN OUR TEAM
We have several locations hiring Diesel Technicians! It is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new and upcoming organization. As a diesel technician, you will be in a critical front-line role helping to provide rapid and proper repairs to our retail customers.
As part of the most profitable and fastest growing truckload carrier Knight-swift, we are driven to innovate the maintenance industry. Iron maintenance is our chance to do that! Iron is a career destination for passionate and talented individuals that can complement the team environment we have built.
So, what do we live by? The answer is simple OUR PEOPLE! Iron maintenance is powered by motivated people. They are passionate about continuous development. They display honesty, provide mutual respect, and unselfishly take personal accountability for results. At Iron, we hire great teammates who share our values and culture. Therefore, we are committed to a culture of high expectations and exceptional performance.
If you are ready for a rewarding career, consider joining Iron Maintenance Family. As we are a place to make a difference in a stable and maturing industry.
- High School or equivalent
- Experience with on-the-job training or diploma in vehicle maintenance from vocational or trade school required.
- Valid driver's license required, CDL not required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient Computer skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Ability to multitask
- Preferred to have a tool set, but not required.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Inspect, analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose, and perform minor and/or complex repairs for all equipment.
- Repair Heavy Truck (semi-class 8) & Trailer
- Tire maintenance and repairs
- May be required to test drive equipment if certified.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere
- Maintain a proactive work environment
Our interview process typically includes a phone interview, an in-person interview, mechanic or technician assessment, lifetime background check, physical, functional capacity exam, and a drug screen (hair and urine). So, be a part of the best team in the diesel maintenance industry...
Our company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
We are urgently hiring diesel mechanic or diesel technicians and we are here to provide you with a job or better yet a career that will facilitate employment opportunities within the organization. We have several locations in different states to choose from, California, Oregon, Arizona, Utah, Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Kansas, Indiana, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and more to come. These locations are near you and me, they offer entry level, apprentice, to experienced roles. The benefits are provided in the job description information above. Key words: urgently, hiring, diesel, heavy, truck, mechanic, technician, apprentice, entry level, experienced, senior, shop, repair, jobs, openings, careers, near me, full-time, employment, opportunities, paid, training, programs, Benefits, top paying, highest paying, career path, rewards, Freightliner, Volvo, Kenworth, Peterbilt, International, Cummins, Detroit, Paccar, Servicemaxx, and military friendly.
We look forward to you joining our team!