HVAC PM Technician (2nd Shift)
- High Compensation
- Industry-leading benefits
- Excellent training
- Career growth programs and support
- Diverse teams
- Employee centric management
Position Summary Details
Our full-time HVAC technician will be capable of operating, maintaining, and performing repairs on assigned HVAC and Refrigeration equipment and controls, chilled water systems, boilers, and various other mechanical, electrical, and building systems to ensure optimal client relations.
- Installs, maintains and repairs ventilation and air conditioning systems, refrigeration, air conditioning, heat pumps, and other equipment.
- Inspects HVAC systems and their components and calibrates temperature control-related sensors, receivers, and transmitters
- Troubleshoots, calibrate, and adjust pilots, thermostats and burners, transformers, controls, relays, heaters, elements, switches, and controls on electrical systems
- Use the tools of the trade (e.g., multimeter, refrigerant gauges, charging charts, etc.)
- Identifies maintenance risks on equipment, and diagnoses electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Ensures compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act, as well as service standards.
- Assists with customers' queries and customer requirements.
- Completes other duties as assigned
- Authorized to work in the US, High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent, and at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background screening and drug test.
- Must have 3-5 years of HVAC experience in a commercial environment.
- Electrical, HVAC, or other plant mechanical licenses/certifications are highly preferred but not required.
- EPA 608 Refrigeration License is a plus.
- Knowledge of standard practices of the HVAC trade, applicable building codes, and ordinances, including health and safety regulations is required.
- Must be able to withstand heights, ascend or descend ladders and stairs, and other physical aspects of the above job duties.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills are required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl for long periods (over 8 hours on feet); talk or hear and taste or smell. Must be able to lift to 50 pounds. *Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
Shift Hours: 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
*Pay will include a shift differential.