Industrial Painter (2nd Shift)
- High Compensation
- Industry-leading benefits
- Excellent training
- Career growth programs and support
- Diverse teams
- Employee centric management
Position Summary Details
Our full-time Industrial Painter will be responsible for prepping and painting interior and exterior areas on commercial buildings. The work areas may include clean rooms, garages, offices, restrooms, mechanical rooms, counters, partitions, doors, and large-scale exterior projects.
- Painting products in a commercial facility, in addition to the interior and exterior of buildings.
- Preparation of surfaces by filling in holes, cracks, and sanding.
- Maintaining equipment for the job and ensuring that it is in working order and safely disposing of chemical waste.
- Ensuring high safety standards are maintained.
- Utilizing different painting techniques based on the nature of the surface.
- Other position-specific duties as assigned.
- Authorized to work in the US, High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent, and at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid Driver's License, and be able to pass a pre-employment background screening/drug test.
- 1-2 years of professional mixing and painting experience, knowledge of painting on various surfaces, and familiarity with epoxy coatings for industrial surfaces.
- Experience with painting equipment, such as power washers, paint sprayers, and scaffolding.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
- Must be able to work outdoors seasonally in all elements.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl for long periods (over 8 hours on feet). Must be able to lift to 50 pounds.
Shift Hours: 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
*Pay will include a shift differential.