Stationary Engineer (3rd Shift)
- High Compensation
- Industry-leading benefits
- Excellent training
- Career growth programs and support
- Diverse teams
- Employee centric management
Position Summary Details
Our full-time Stationary Engineer will be responsible for all activities related to the maintenance and repair of all mechanical systems within a property.
- Regularly perform routine maintenance duties such as overhauling or replacing defective valves, gaskets, bearings, lubricating moving parts, replacing filters, and removing soot and corrosion. Typical systems monitored will be cooling towers, chillers, pumps, air compressors, boilers, heat exchangers, HVAC systems- split and package units, and water-cooled systems.
- Diagnose and repair Electrical, HVAC, and Plumbing equipment, read gauges, meters, and charts to track boiler operation to ensure efficient operation of equipment.
- Monitor boiler water, chemical, and fuel levels, as well as activate valves to change the amount of water, air, and fuel in boilers.
- Other position-specific duties as assigned
- Authorized to work in the US, High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent and at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background screening and drug test.
- Must have a valid Driver's License to operate company or personal vehicles.
- Must be willing to obtain a Stationary Engineer Certification.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the related field. (Central Plant Engineer), in addition to 5 years of Electrical, HVAC and Plumbing. (HVAC, Electrical or other plant mechanical licenses/certifications is a plus)
- EPA, 608 Refrigeration and Universal licenses are required.
- Must be able to withstand heights, ascend or descend ladders and stairs.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills are required.
- Must have experience in building automation systems and work order systems.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl for long periods (over 8 hours on feet); talk or hear and taste or smell. Must be able to lift to 50 pounds.
Shift Hours: 11:00 PM - 7:30 AM
*Pay will include a shift differential.