- High Compensation
- Industry-leading benefits
- Excellent training
- Career growth programs and support
- Diverse teams
- Employee centric management
Position Summary Details
Our Part-time Cleaner will be responsible for cleaning and upkeep of an assigned area.
- Cleans and maintains buildings/facilities. Performs heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and working relationships with clients, co-workers, shift coordinators, and supervisors, and notifies managers concerning potential minor or major repairs to building operating systems
- Complies with all safety, security, compliance, and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and regulatory authorities.
- The cleaner must be flexible and willing to complete all tasks assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must meet all requirements to receive approval for working in specific ATS environments (if applicable), including ten-year work history if available.
- Customer Service Experience is preferred.