Looking for stability? An innovative company? Fun atmosphere? Come work for a family owned business focused on growth and people, NOT stock price! In addition to a standard benefits package of medical/dental/vision, ISCO offers a 6% MATCH ON RETIREMENT. Come feel part of ONE TEAM all while working with leading edge technology for a market leader! ISCO Industries is an end-to-end piping solutions provider that specializes in HDPE.
Starting pay ranges from 25.00-31.00 depending on level of experience.
The Mechanic will be responsible for repairing and refurbishing fusion equipment in a distribution plant or field environment.
- Applicant must be able to troubleshoot and repair the following: small diesel/gas engines, centrifugal pumps, generators, electrical circuits and hydraulic/pneumatic systems
- Must maintain all rental fusion equipment to keep it in working order; troubleshoot and repair damaged equipment; and perform scheduled maintenance on equipment
- Maintain records of service, repairs and scheduled maintenance
- Complete 24 hour check-ins and machine checklists
- Enter and maintain records of rental equipment in computer system
- Prepare repair quotes for customers; write repair orders
- Locate required parts utilizing local vendor and/or vendor websites
- Prepare equipment for shipping
- May also be expected to repair Fabrication shop equipment as needed and provide field support for trouble shooting equipment repairs
- Previous experience with computers for order entry, parts ordering, and email a plus
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Applicant should possess ability to meet deadlines, work flexible hours, and work in a team environment. Applicants need to have basic computer skills.
Physical demands: occasional lifting, standing, climbing are frequently required. ISCO is a drug free workplace. Job requires the ability to use independent judgment and work both independently and in a team setting. Experience in a leadership role is preferred.
Screening requirements include: a Physical, Drug Screen, and Criminal Background Check.