Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers, restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in order to deliver on their commitments.
What You'll Do
• Manage day to day Maintenance for a Cold Storage facility
• Supervisory responsibility over maintenance team
• Designs, implements, and modifies preventive maintenance programs
• Manage annual maintenance department budget
What Experience You Need
• Minimum 5 years of maintenance management experience, including Ammonia Refrigeration
• HS Diploma or GED
What Could Set You Apart
• Completion of all 8 RETA courses
• Industrial Maintenance experience in a Food & Beverage WH or plant.
• Experience with Process Safety Management (PSM)
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me? We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers feed the world.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.