Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
This position exists to represent Groeneveld Lubrication Solutions Inc. in the on-road/transport market place and achieve a sales budget by hunting, growing, and maintaining large fleet accounts. This position must be based in either Cleveland, Ohio or Atlanta, Georgia and will involve national travel.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provide direct sales of Groeneveld products to large fleet accounts in the USA.
- Complete an annual budget of sales, visitation schedule, and qualitative objectives two months prior to beginning of each year.
- Service accounts on a pre-determined visitation schedule and Prospect new customers.
- Daily entry and reporting of customer visits, including actions taken and next steps via CRM - SalesForce.
- Complete Customer Sales or Parts Order Form and Customer Requirement Sheet for each order.
- Participate in the collection of overdue accounts as requested by Management or Accounts Receivable Associate.
- Communicate with Groeneveld's Sales Managers and Technical Department regarding Groeneveld customer requirements.
- Communicate with Groeneveld's CSTs regarding performance expectations of technicians in meeting commitments made to customers.
- Actively participate in trade shows and industry associations.
- Maintain knowledge of industry changes and competitive products.
- Attend sales meetings and conferences, utilizes educational aids provided from sales meetings and in Sales Manuals.
- Pass on experience of sales situations to other Groeneveld associates.
- Follow Groeneveld's sales order process.
- Plan sales call activity to meet territory sales budget.
- Contact new and established customers on a regular basis.
- Prepare quotations and follow through to closure, meet territory sales budget.
Skills and Job Qualifications:
- Minimum of a relevant university degree, associated with business or sales and marketing.
- Minimum five years of successful sales experience - preferably in the transport or off-road industry.
- Experience and proven ability in closing large fleet sales
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.