Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Wazee Crane, a division of Timken Motor & Crane Services LLC, is seeking a full-time Engineer for our crane manufacturing and service division located in Broomfield, CO.
Job Summary: Provide in-house engineering support.
- Design crane systems
- Create fabrication details and general arrangement drawings
- Read job specifications
- Estimate crane jobs
- Write crane proposals
- Submit or assist in submitting data for approval on crane systems
- Become proficient with our ERP system (Epicor) - create orders and jobs, enter materials, etc.
- Visit job sites as required for sales, service and job specific support
- Generate parts and maintenance manuals
- Work closely with engineering supervisor and general manager as directed
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- BSME preferred, but not necessary with proper experience and job specific knowledge
- Experience in industrial overhead materials handling or general industry preferred, but not required
- General industrial manufacturing knowledge and mechanical aptitude preferred, but not required
- Ability to interpret and apply design codes including, but not limited to CMAA, NEC, AWS, AISC, ANSI, ASTM, and OSHA
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Proficiency in Mathcad preferred, but not required
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office and Acrobat proficiency
- Scheduling and estimating experience preferred (Microsoft Office Project experience a plus)
- 2+ years of engineering or manufacturing experience
- Excellent attendance and punctuality - dependable and reliable
- Excellent customer service and human relations skills
- Willingness to continuously learn and grow with the company
- Able to work alone or with a team - self-starter and team player
- Ability to work well under pressure/deadlines
- Good organization and communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and professionalism displayed in all aspects of work
- Display honesty and integrity in all aspects of work
- Must have a clean background/be able to obtain clear security screenings at high-profile customer sites
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Timken Motor & Crane Services LLC fosters a drug-free work environment.