|Instrumentation and Controls Technician ($5,000 Sign-on Bonus)
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||05/10/19||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including
- 100% company paid medical for ALL covered dependents
- Excellent prescription plan
- Paid holidays
- 401K with company match
- Pension plan
- Company paid STD
- Company provided skills training
- Ability to use company purchased or personal tools
- Working with field instrumentation that measures temperature, humidity, pressure, flow and level. Good understanding of Allen Bradley PLC, other manufacturing process control systems, troubleshooting field instrumentation.
- Developing calibration procedures and performing calibrations of process measurement and control system nodes.
- Maintaining and expanding new control loops and maintenance of associated panels.
- Commissioning and system integration of new systems within the facility.
- Working with a preventive maintenance program and all associated hardware and software.
- Supporting and maintaining established system standards and documentation for process control loops and analytical equipment.
- Generation of new and support of existing calibration records and documentation as needed.
- Effectively communicates and works collaboratively at all levels of the organization in diverse work group settings and in concert with external resources.
- Effectively uses a variety of media, i.e. MS office suite, etc. to convey technical data, concepts and ideas.
- Preferred experience with HVAC Allerton controls and Foxboro operating systems.
- Perform electrical repairs as needed on processing and packaging production line equipment.