|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||05/13/19||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.Nature and Scope
The Maintenance Manager is directly responsible for improving total uptime performance of the Hamilton site's production assets through managing the preventative/predictive maintenance programs, maintenance supervisors, planners, and craft employees. MM works in conjunction with the engineering department in authoring capital appropriation requests as necessary to provide a continuous improvement effort in maintaining and improving production equipment through reverse engineering and reliability upgrades. Other responsibilities of the Maintenance Manager include proactive optimization of cost effective maintenance & reliability (M&R) in support of L6S and business deliverables, as well as providing technical training opportunities for all associates in order to increase skill and knowledge basis.
- Creates, aggressively Implements & maintains the plant Maintenance Management Continuous Improvement (MMCI) Plan and Roadmap aligned with plant / BU priorities.
- Proactively evaluates & leads refinement of overall equipment reliability plans, strategies, equipment performance & RCFA effectiveness.
- Manages overall facility maintenance & infrastructure to ensure the most effective use of resources & funding balanced for both short & long range plans.
- Manages maintenance budget
- Champions a proactive PdM driven culture that optimizes cost effective maintenance & reliability for the line / plant. Ensures necessary skill sets are developed, refined & maintained
- Supports the plant teams in reviewing / developing operating standards, line speeds, Global Efficiency (GE), etc, to identify and capitalize on improvement opportunities.
- Coaches, mentors, holds accountable & develops M&R staff.
- Coordinate equipment and building facility maintenance activities at the plant, including capital projects with support of corporate engineering to maximize equipment reliability, efficiency and cost.
- Ensure that all maintenance activities pertaining to the adherence to/implementation of people safety and risk management regulations and procedures, according to the company policies and FM Global recommendations, are executed
- Champion GE improvement initiatives, as well as selection, implementation and monitoring of equipment reliability improvement plans.
- Purchase, expedite and install equipment with or without outside contractors
- Responsible for ensuring products are produced in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Is responsible for ensuring that all applicable safety and GMP procedures are understood and adhered to.
- Is responsible for ensuring that all food safety and quality issues are brought to the immediate attention of Quality or Regulatory Compliance Manager.
- Responsible for colleague (external & internal) compliance with all safety, quality, GMP and Human Resources policies and procedures - building Safety First, Quality Always culture
- Directs priority execution of actions for maintenance loss eradication to deliver the SQCDSM metrics for assigned business unit
- Accountable for assessing performance of direct reports and provide formal feedback on shift technicians, equipment owners and core team members
- Leads and/or participates in IL6S RCAs, SGAs, and Kaizen activity interacting with all levels of the organization
- Accountable for execution of relevant projects within assigned areas
- Responsible for assessing, collaborating and making decisions on maintenance issues of assigned area
- Works closely with IL6S Pillars to ensure colleague capabilities are in line with skills matrix requirements and colleagues are trained/cross-trained for specific assignments
- Responsible for understanding and using CWorks and other associated Maintenance software
- Ensures that basic training modules are assigned and executed correctly with PM staff and enables PM to train AM in assigned modules, interfaces with E&T to execute capability improvement in PM to enable knowledge transfer from PM to AM
- Coaches, motivates and support the team to ensure information flow, colleague development, problem solving, goal setting, and process improvements are completed within expectation
- Manages the daily operations in Maintenance. Ensures all employees are occupied with meaningful work at a proper rate of productivity.
- Other duties as assigned