|Seal Sales Specialist Team Leader Central Region
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||05/14/19||Company:||The Timken Company|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
Your Career Begins at Timken
The Seal Specialist -Team Leader is responsible for leveraging seal expertise to profitably grow our OEM, end user, and distributor sales via various business development strategies. The seal specialist will have direct account responsibilities within the region and work as sales support specialist for his or her region(s). The seal specialist will collect and organize sales activity, opportunities, issues, challenges and annual business plans from the other seal specialists nationally and will communicate one combined set of these elements to Sales and Product Management leadership.
The Seal Specialist -Team Leader will have dotted line management responsibility for other Seals Specialists in the company, approximately four.
LOCATION AND REPORTING STRUCTURE
- Regional support for Central Region.
- Position will report to Regional Manager in Central Region.
- Preferred Geographic location is Central Region Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansa, Lousiana
- Strong communication skills
- Proven track record of developing customer relationships
- Team skills
- Channel management and execution of culture shifts with associates
- Extensive knowledge of oil seals (commercial and technical)
- New business development
- Previous sales experience
- Knowledge and familiarity with industrial distribution
Minimum: Bachelor degree with 12 years of experience or masters with 10 years of experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.