Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
- Lead warehouse/delivery team.
- Supervise and develop warehouse/develop personnel.
- Maintain facilities and assets.
- Develop daily tactical plans in support of the business strategy by reviewing and approving processes in inventory management in SAP as well as executing shipment overall over/short procedures in SAP.
- Ensure finished product inventory is handled and distributed efficiently. Review and identify issues from daily productivity reports.
- Seek resolution of problems.
- Review daily routing and labor levels to deploy resources and manage appropriate expense categories to budget.
- Review all branch KPI's on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to ensure goal attainment is achieved in accordance with the facility site plan and annual operating budget.
- Staff and evaluate personnel and provide on-going feedback about personnel capabilities/development along with providing regular field supervision to assigned drivers.
- Train and develop on best work practices, inventory management transactions, goal setting and team building as well as safety and environmental programs.
- Purchase and/or maintain facility equipment and supplies for daily operations as well as maintain environmental programs, as required.
- Implement facility safety programs to meet governmental standards.
- Review all delivery performance measurements to include OBC, roadshow, HHT logs, and DOM.
- Ensure all DOT standards are performed and the facility is in compliance with such standards.
- Maintain all work standards and assignments within the boundaries of union contractual agreements (if applicable).
- 2-5 years of Field Logistics Experience (recommended but not required)
- Organizational ability
- Team/people development
- Understanding of Consumer Goods industry
- Educational Background in Business Logistics or Related Field (required)
- Successful completion of drug test, MVR check, and general background check.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.