Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
In Information Systems, you'll connect and empower every aspect of our global organization through excellence in technology and services. This includes investing in growth-enabling solutions as well as systems that integrate our supply chain from procurement to manufacturing, and customer service to logistics. You'll help Mondelēz International implement the right business capabilities, powered by better information
Purpose of Role
The Cluster Plant ITS Lead is responsible for the IT Infrastructure side of CCN environment. He will be responsible for driving security standards, maintaining it and executing digital initiatives. He/ she will be actively applying Mondelēz Global MINT standards and procedures and is responsible for the ongoing safe state of related systems. He will be managing the IT infrastructure of all the plants in the cluster.
Is responsible for the following aspects in the CCN for ITS systems and infrastructure at the plants/cluster:
KPIs / Dimensions
- Responsible for the implementation of cyber security technology at the plant/cluster under guidance of Global Information Security.
- Responsible for day to day site infrastructure and ITS security operations within the CCN. E.g. back-up management, patch management, Maintaining static IP schema, local domain controller management etc.
- Responsible for SLA adherence. Managing day-to-day operations of IT infrastructure services in the plant within stipulated SLAs.
- Represents all infrastructure towers Ensures site is in compliance with company standards for infrastructure (MINT) and cyber security.
- Manages 3rd Party Providers. Oversight ensuring any internal or 3rd party resources understands and adheres to standards.
- Owns execution responsibility of global cyber security and digital initiatives. Local Digital Champion who owns the adoption of MTI work processes and solutions, in collaboration with ITS MTI Business Engagement Tower Lead
- Act as escalation point for CCN Infrastructure, ITS systems or cyber security.
- Seek help from SSALs in the plant for co-ordination and business involvement during technology lifecycle to support changes/ upgrades/ replacements.
- Escalation to regional Infrastructure towers and Global Information Security Leads of desired exceptions or improvement ideas.
- Drives cultural change management to embrace cyber security policy/standards.
- Owns the business continuity plan including disaster recovery, regarding ITS systems, being the key contact point to the plants in that cluster. Ensure alignment between local BCP and Enterprise recovery procedures, regarding ITS systems.
Targets / Dimensions
- IT Infrastructure component availability and resilience.
- Adherence to MINT standards including security.
- BCP/ DR planning, execution effectiveness.
- Transform plant Infrastructure to ITS tower standards.
Key Interfaces / Stakeholders External
- % availability of OT environment.
- % SLA Adherence/ Compliance.
- Site MINT Standards Compliance.
- Maintaining desired IT Infra Security posture each plant in the cluster.
- BCP/ DR compliance.
- 3rd party vendor support plant IT infrastructure.
- Hardware manufacturers e.g. Cisco, Fortinet, Siemens, Rockwell, PTG etc.
- Site Security Automation Lead
- Plant Manager and his leadership team.
- Regional/ Global ITS infra tower leads
- PD regional leads
- ISC BE Leads (GSO, SPE etc.)
- IS&C global leads (Operational, compliance and architecture)
Proven knowledge of IT Infra - Networks, Hosting - IDC hosting, Directory Services, End user devices etc.Strong understanding of the Operations and Technology (OT) environment. Worked in manufacturing environment.Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment and able to engage vendor for solving the problem or driving the project.Bachelor degree requiredMinimum 8 years IT experience Key Leadership / Functional Competencies Leadership Competency
- Decision quality
- Business acumen
- Learning on the fly
- Problem solving
- Cyber Security Standards,
- MIT Standards,
- Global ITS Infra tower standards
- ITS systems and Infrastructure
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.