Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
This position is responsible for the production operations of the department for their assigned shift or area, on 2nd or 3rd shift. They will operate as the lead for the off shift responsibilities that include quality, safety, morale and service objectives. They will operate with the support from other departments including Quality, Maintenance, IL6S. This position plays a key role in helping the Chicago Bakery achieve the business objectives. This role also plays an important role in developing the strategic implementation of FI to support the Chicago Bakery IL6S Journey.
- To act as the main support for the Line Leaders Core Centric team structure (Operations, Maintenance, Quality, IL6S) across lines.
- Drive IL6S tools like CILs, DMS, and able to lead education on off shifts with SGA events.
- Ensure all employees under their direction clearly understand all safety rules and regulations, appropriate training has been received and work performance is in accordance with applicable OSHA and EPA regulations.
- Follow and administer Quality Policies and Procedures including food safety, HAACP, traceability and product hold investigations.
- Represents the line leader in his shifts and ensures that all resources (Raw and Pack Materials, consumables, manpower) are available during the shift and takes decisions and ownership on overall safety, quality, delivery, morale deliverables during the shift according to defined protocols
- Leads Shift Handover meetings during the shift and communicates the shift action plan to the shift team
- Support the growth and development of all colleagues, specifically Team Leads
- High level of leadership and Professionalism
- BS degree (4 years) in Operations Management, Engineering or a related field
- minimum 3 years of production experience in manufacturing environment
- Ability to create high performance work teams
- Experience in Problem solving, root cause analysis, and data analysis expert
- Proficient experience delivering quantified results through cross functional teams - leading and coaching
- Strong computer skills; proficient in the use of MS Office Applications, specifically Excel
- Experienced and active in employee engagement activities
- Ability to work off-shifts and weekends as required by the business
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.