Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Purpose of roleOverall responsibility will be to coordinate and execute all maintenance activities (including electrical) and processes in their assigned business unit. Utilizecurrent technology to provide continuous improvement to all maintenance and operation's effectiveness. Provide support, direction and supervision to assigned hourly mechanical and electrical team members along with strong leadership for the continuous improvement of safety, quality and productivity. Program responsibility to include preventative/predictive maintenance, corrective maintenance, and equipment overhauls and upgrades. This position can manage up to 20 employees.
- Directs the activities of all maintenance personnel with the accountability of the Business Unit's quality, cost, safety and morale. Identifies training needs and establishes technical expertise within the business unit.
- With the assistance of the engineering department, assist in development and implementation of capital projects. Assumes a leadership role in identifying possible productivity improvements projects.
- In conjunction with BUM assist in the development and implementation of Business Unit's productivity projects.
- Responsible for managing effective employee relations activities, GMP compliance and Diversity initiatives. Ensures compliance to governmental regulatory OSHA and safety programs and processes.
- Effectively communicates with all employees, direct reports and production personnel to coordinate maintenance activities.
- Responsible for directing preventive/predictive maintenance programs designed to reduce unscheduled downtime (maximize equipment availability) downtime (maximize equipment availability extend equipment life, and to optimize utilization of people and resources.
- Supports and promotes future efforts to effectively introduce and implement maintenance redesign initiatives.
- Coordinates with the BUM the maintenance operating budget to support business objectives. Continues to identify methods/procedures for reducing overall maintenance cost annually.
- Communication Skills
- Working with Cross Functional Teams
- Time Management
- Learning on the Fly"
- Decision quality
- Dealing with ambiguity