Groeneveld Lubrication Solutions - USA is a subsidiary of The Timken Company headquartered in North Canton, Ohio. Our company is a global leader in delivering efficiency products to the transportation and construction equipment industries such as automatic lubrication, oil level management and rear obstacle detection systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installation and servicing of automatic lubrications systems and other Groeneveld products which involves the use of hand and power tools, lifting, bending, kneeling, and twisting.
- Maintenance of a clean, organized work area while performing installations and service work.
- Customer service and system training for customers as required.
- Completion of required paperwork accurately and punctually, such as time sheets and feedback from installations.
- Proven mechanical knowledge; heavy equipment, crane, or truck/trailer knowledge preferred.
- Self-starter, who takes pride in performing quality workmanship.
- Experience with welding and fabrication.
- Troubleshooting and electrical diagnostic familiarity.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work with little to no direct supervision.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
- Ability to travel extensively (three out of four week each month).
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.