HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Job Description & Qualifications
Responsible for clerical and administrative duties related to the delivery of contact center training and programs. Schedules training events, coordinates with instructors, obtains and distributes required instructional materials, and communicates schedules and details.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Supports the training team with pre-hire coordination, paperwork, role assignments, NTID's, I9's, etc. Coordinates and manages all new hire paperwork for contact center associates.
- Maintains the training room calendars for all sites.Tracks current and planned training events for trainers.
- Purchases new hire snacks and coordinates first week lunches. Keeps training rooms stocked with supplies and training tools.
- Maintains the learning management system at the agent level.
- Supports the training staff for new hire, refresher, drop in and ad hoc trainings.
- Coordinates and communicates with geographically dispersed team via email, phone, teleconference, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- No travel required.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Prior experience in a customer service or call center training environment.
- Learning management system (LMS) experience preferred.
Job ID 2019-34559
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance
Functional Area Sales
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 78130
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.