Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Timken's aerospace division facility in Lebanon, NH is part of Timken's world-leading manufacturing team; with more than 15,000 employees across 33 countries. Our team engineers, manufactures, and delivers the highest quality products keeping industry in motion.
- We offer unique career opportunities for well experienced and entry level team members.
- We will train you and help you advance (members of our Sr. Leadership team have mastered these positions as part of their career advancement).
- Comprehensive benefits offerings including; medical, dental, vision, retirement (401k), life, AD&D, short & long term disability, group legal, tuition reimbursement, generous time off.
- Annual bonuses to boost your earnings potential
- Timken Aerospace employees are first class; winners of the Green Globe Award, Lockheed Martin Sikorskly's Gold Award, and Timken's Top Quality Award
Perform repetitive operations or any and all single‑spindle turning equipment involving turning, drilling, boring, recessing, chamfering, cutting off and similar machining operations on various sizes of alloy steels, stainless, brass, aluminum, non‑ferrous materials, phenolic, beryllium, cooper and any new and exotic material as specified, following established procedures.
Setups and major adjustments made by others. Follow instructions or standard procedure as to operation. Actuate controls to start manual or automatic cycling of machine and change basic tools for re‑sharpening, as required. Load materials, stocks, into machine, as required.
- Take periodic sampling and make visual and dimensional checks; use preset and adjustable measuring instruments and gauging. In event parts are defective, or fail to meet specifications, make minor adjustments or notify set‑up person or the supervision.
- Make periodic check of gauges against masters. Remove defective parts, segregate work as to scrap or salvage ability. Inspect own work; correct or refer detected discrepancies to supervisor.
- Assist training employees as required. Record appropriate data on designated forms as required. Load materials/stock into machine as required.
- Maintain necessary records. Move materials in the performance of duties or as directed. Detect and report operation, faculty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to supervisor. Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition. Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Perform other related duties as required or directed.
General Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent; post-secondary or trades education preferred
- Basic computer skills; including MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Above average mechanical aptitude and shop math competencies
- Strong ability to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Problem solving methodology for troubleshooting
- Use of hands, legs, both near/far vision, and hearing test. Must be able to climb ladders and lift up to 35 pounds. Requires extensive periods of walking and standing.
Required Personal Protective Equipment:
- Vision Protection; Impervious Gloves; Cut Resistant Gloves; Safety Shoes
Timken is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We provide priority referrals of protected veterans.
US Citizen or Green card are required for some positions.
Lebanon, NH - Recruiting contact: Amy Bardos
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.