Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack , for the right moment , made the right way .
Purpose of Role
- Responsible for support of governance, oversight and planning for effective systems and solutions to support the global and regional goals of the RDQ Modeling and Simulation organization across 11 RDQ tech centers and 7 pilot plants.
- Understands and Supports the roadmap for the RDQ Modeling and Simulation (M&S) function.
- Need to work across IBS functions, govern specific solution changes, specific retirements of legacy applications, management of certain outsourced applications (SaaS) / vendors, and collaborate with relevant RDQ business partners to ensure that a harmonized approach (TCO, Security, Integration, Architecture) is maintained.
- Responsible for specific system activities within the Modeling and Simulation area. This may include the analysis, design, and implementation of systems to increase effectiveness and efficiency aligned with corporate strategies.
- Colleague will work in a cross-functional environment and collaborate closely with Global / Regional IBS teams
- Position will require strong technical skills and project management skills to support the development of technology and capability changes in RDQ apps, data, and technology. Position must understand integration points within an integrated ERP system (i.e. SAP ECC), standalone RDQ/Supply Chain systems, SaaS, and plant based systems. Good working knowledge of RDQ and Manufacturing systems, data and business processes"
- Supports the RDQ solutions and roadmap, harmonized data and business processes for Modeling and Simulation
- Translate business needs into functional and technical requirements. Helps define the capability required to achieve business outcomes including how to measure success
- Supports solutions and ensures are solutions are robust, strategically aligned and efficient to deliver and maintain including 360 degree total cost of ownership
- Expert in understanding the connection of the process, data and solutions (including key integrations)
- Implement best practices to continually improve performance of solutions, to achieve the long term strategic goals
- Deep understanding of the solutions and data supporting the RDQ M&S business processes, data, and integration
- Responsible to ensure system integrity, security and design is upheld and changes verified especially in Microsoft Azure
- Writes functional and technical specifications for integration, data access, analytics, or solution implementation
- Creating and executing test scripts on new and existing functionality
- Completing or overseeing SAP and non-SAP technical and application changes
- Collaborate with the relevant partners (internal, external) and stakeholders to ensure project and operational performances are met
- Manages 3rd party vendors for testing, implementation of RDQ M&S solutions or data
- Working with globally distributed, cross-functional teams to understand new business requirements/gaps and design new solutions
- Understand system impacts to process improvements and changes to existing solutions
- Working with external partners to implement new functionality based on business requirements
- Learning Agility (Learning on the Fly)
- Organizational Agility
- Business acumen
- Problem solving
- Intellectual horsepower
- Innovation management
Knowledge, experience and skills
- 5 years experience within IT/IS department
- Bachelor degree required Master preferred
- Knowledge of IBS Solution Architecture, RDQ / Manufacturing / Supply Chain business processes and solutions
- Applying business understanding and acumen to deliver digital capabilities or solutions
- Knowledge of IBS Organization ability to navigate to drive actions and decisions
- Ability to influence others based on knowledge, experience, or key relationships
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Understanding of data architecture, data lakes and Global Data Marketplace (GDMP) strategies and solutions
- Global IBS Applications & Infrastructure standards
- Data & Analytics solutions (e.g. Tableau, SAP BW/BI, Alteryx, etc...) and standards
- Integration solutions (e.g. Informatica iPaaS)
Project Scope compliance
Project Schedule / Toll-Gate compliance
Project Budget compliance
% adoption of solution
SLAs in place and monitored
Key Interfaces / Stakeholders External
- 3rd party consultants (e.g. System Integrators and Consultants)
- Strategic Partners (e.g. Accenture, Infosys, TCS, Ansys, etc)"
- IBS Experience Tower teams, IBS Initiatives Delivery teams, IBS Service Operations teams, IBS Architecture, IBS CTO teams (Hosting, Network, EUC), Data & Analytics teams; RDQ Business leads and teams
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.