Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mondelēzinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelēzinternational .
The Global FP&A Finance Manager will have strong capabilities to work across the organization will be an integral part of this role. Intellectual horsepower and topnotch financial skills are crucial. Are you comfortable in a fluid environment and adaptable to change? Then this is the role for you. Must have a collaborative management style with the ability to build partnerships with client groups and key stakeholders in order to effectively influence and drive business performance. The Finance Manager should be proactive, instill best practices and improve the internal process of detailed financial analysis.
This position will manage financial planning, analysis and reporting for the entire company.
This role will be temporarily based in Deerfield, IL until our move to the Fulton Market area of Chicago in April 2020.
- Help direct the process for developing the Strategic Plan and Annual Contract.
- Coordinate monthly and quarterly updates.
- Understand and improve the budget, forecasting and annual operating plan processes and utilize this opportunity to provide better analytics and drive performance management efforts.
- Provide key linkage across financial systems, regional FP&A team and headquarters (HQ) team to effectively manage key planning and actuals processes.
- Guide Information Business Services (IBS) resources within the HQ team and across financial systems team to complete deliverables in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Develop analyses of key KPIs and identify areas of opportunity to improve the company's financial profile by leveraging various tools including MARCO, Tableau, etc.
- Identify future opportunities and/or problems, and articulate strong and clear positions based on sound judgment, and the balance of both short term and longer-term impact.
- Design and direct the preparation of meaningful financial analyses which aid senior management decisions and support a range of accounting and financial activities.
- Assess emerging trends in the business' operations- analyze and present their potential impact and recommend action steps.
- Create compelling financial presentations to communicate with the senior executive team and Board of Directors.
- Establish collaborative relationships with senior team members across business units.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 8 or more years of experience with Financial Management including strong analytical skills
- Experience with Planning / Consolidation systems (e.g. Hyperion, SAP)
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Strong team player who manages collaboratively with all stakeholders
- Strong influencing and communication skills, and ability to lead informal teams
- Proven ability to manage tight deadlines
- This role will be temporarily based in Deerfield, IL until our move to the Fulton Market area of Chicago in April 2020.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.