Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
- Comprehensive benefits offerings including; medical, dental, vision, retirement (401k), life, AD&D, short & long term disability, group legal, tuition reimbursement, generous time off.
- Timken Aerospace employees are first class; winners of the Green Globe Award, Lockheed Martin Sikorsky's Gold award, and Timken's Top Quality Award
Purpose and Scope:
This position is responsible for creating a detailed master production schedule for Lebanon plant operations using SAP to meet customer demand requirements while minimizing inventory investment and maximizing capacity utilization and productivity. The majority of the work performed for this position will be done outside of the SAP planning time-fence. This position is also expected to continually improve the production planning and scheduling process and function.
Utilizes the SAP system to releases production orders, addresses MPS exception messages, reviews and maintains master data as appropriate to ensure system accuracy. Converts firm, planned orders to production orders to meet the master schedule taking into account FAIRs, or DT requirements. Aligns the master production schedule with known levels of capacity. Makes recommendations on changes to work center availability, utilization and rates. Reviews assembly summaries and will take appropriate actions to re-plan shortages and disposition excess materials. TECO of production orders and troubleshooting confirmation issues between SAP. Participates in the monthly supply meeting, SI&OP process, weekly schedule attainment process. Analyzes demand for NAR improvements with emphasis on DPAS-rated orders. Adhoc analysis of demand and inventory as it relates to the MPS and schedule attainment. This will require knowledge of SAP, Excel or other analytical platforms required to complete the task.
General Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree; Masters of Business Administration, Supply Chain, or other technical preferred
- APICS Certification Preferred
- Minimum 3 years ERP/MRP experience
- Experience in data-mining and analysis (Excel, SAP, Access/Brio Queries)
- Minimum 6 months of SAP experience in OTC, MM or PTP
- Strong communication and team skills
- Master production scheduling experience preferred
Timken is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We provide priority referrals of protected veterans.
US Citizen or Green card are required for some positions.
Lebanon, NH - Recruiting contact: Amy Bardos
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.