HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Job Description & Qualifications
Responsible for performing a wide variety of customer contact training and instructional activities to ensure business requirements are met for assigned departments. Conduct needs analyses and define training objectives, scope, audience, timing, delivery method, and resource requirements to fulfill training needs.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Facilitates individual and group training sessions on contact center processes and operating procedures.
- Conducts, organizes and supports new hire orientation and foundational training courses.
- Gathers objectives prior to training, creates/distributes post-training surveys to leadership and associates to ensure that knowledge and skills are transferred to the job.
- Gathers, analyzes, and reports on training metrics. Assists with measuring and evaluating training success and content retention in real time to ensure core competencies are achieved.
- Contributes to authoring development standards, processes, and templates to produce consistent, quality instructional material.
- Supports training program development, delivery, and reporting strategies through the Learning Management System.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in the same position or standing/walking and/or there is some requirement to lift or handle material or equipment of moderate weight (8-20 pounds).
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- 1-2 years contact center experience.
- Prior training and instructional experience.
- Experience with ADDIE, SAM or Kirkpatrick Model preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
Job Locations US-CA-Santee
Posted Date 2 weeks ago (11/19/2019 8:45 AM)
Job ID 2019-35634
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance
Functional Area Customer Service
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 92071
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.