Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
You'll help create a competitive advantage for Mondelēz International by building winning supplier partnerships and effectively managing all company resources. Working with the businesses, you and your team will drive sustainable top and bottom-line growth through supplier innovation, best-in-class margin and cash management, and highly efficient source-to-pay processes.
The Global Procurement Sourcing Manager drives and supports the development of Spend Area practices for selected Global Spend Areas managed by the Global Sourcing Lead - Processing, including sourcing strategy definition, deployment, and stakeholder management, to maximize total cost of ownership savings and Procurement value contribution. Utilizes various practices from leading practice sharing of global end-to-end strategic Spend Area management to ensure best leveraging of our global scale and resources. Works in collaboration with Regional Sourcing Managers to understand business needs, regional market insights, risks and opportunities, and help drive Regional and local Procurement goals. The Global Manager Sourcing drives Procurement value contribution to Mondelēz International while ensuring compliance with policies, strategies and processes.
- Supports global strategy development and planning
- Leads development of strategies (including sub-Spend Area strategy, supplier management strategy, and S2P strategy) for assigned sub-Spend Area to drive regional and global business expectations.
- Leads global supplier negotiation strategy and process.
- Supports strategy execution across all regions.
- Leverages sourcing specialists and regional sourcing managers to build knowledge base and insights
- Collaborates with regional sourcing managers to understand regional business needs, market insights, risks and opportunities.
- Leverages global sourcing specialist or analyst pool to create a standardize process of building fact base, internal and external bench marking and implement as part of the sourcing strategy.
- Practices Mondelēz International Leadership Imperatives and Values to drive end-to-end value delivery for the assigned sub-Spend Area.
- Sets goals and drive KPI's in accordance with the global Procurement vision.
- Supports stakeholder engagement, collaboration of teams, and supplier relationships
- Identifies and manages the connectivity of the Spend Area teams with functional stakeholders, suppliers and internal Procurement teams Capability, Category and Regional Procurement Centers
- Manages stakeholder engagement and alignment throughout the end-to-end sourcing process.
- Supports global supplier relationship management (SRM) program for the assigned Spend Area.
- Manages commercial supplier relationships and contracts for global Spend Areas (where global Director Sourcing is assigned as the owner of the supplier relationship).
- Shares best practices for all global Spend Areas
- Lifts and shifts best practices from one region to other regions.
- Ensures standardization of processes and tools in coordination with other Spend Area leads.
- Drives harmonized global approach towards end-to-end sourcing practices (strategy to compliance).
- Coordinates delivery of assigned Regional and global KPI's
- Manages delivery of margin, innovation, cash flow and other deliverables for the assigned Spend Area.
- Is the point person responsible for delivery of goals for the assigned Spend Area
- Regionally focused sourcing for selected Spend Areas
- Supports and participates in key initiatives such has bid events, supplier negotiation, risk management and quality issues impacting multiple regions.
- Provides supplier management and intelligence: support the global Spend Area Manager in the management of key supplier performance for selected key supplier relationships.
- Leads overall margin agenda and days payable outstanding for the Spend Area
- Actively guides and contributes to regional margin management and cash flow meetings.
- Productivity and Payment Terms recording and tracking.
- Leads and guides the objectives for the sessions with internal customers to identify further Total Cost of Ownership reduction opportunities for Spend Areas.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Procurement and or Supply Chain
- Project Management and Communication Skills
- Strong Strategic Sourcing and Negotiation Skills
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.