Graymont is seeking applications for an industrial millwright at our Cricket Mountain plant, located 32 miles SW of Delta, Utah (Hwy 257). Applicants will be required to have experience in millwright duties and responsibilities in an industrial plant envi
United States - UT - Delta
Graymont is seeking applications for an industrial millwright at our Cricket Mountain plant, located 32 miles SW of Delta, Utah (Hwy 257). Applicants will be required to have experience in millwright duties and responsibilities in an industrial plant environment. Additional Company and Plant information can be found at www.graymont.com.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position is responsible for safely performing routine and preventative maintenance activities, troubleshooting and repairing process problems, along with installation of mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment within all departments at Graymont's Cricket Mountain plant.
- Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Observing all safety rules and regulations and all housekeeping and clean-up procedures.
- Conducting inspections and repairs on industrial equipment.
- Rebuilding pumps, speed reducers, belt conveyors, and other types of equipment.
- Creating work orders, advancing status, locating and issuing parts and providing a detailed description of the tasks accomplished in the work order.
- Retrieving from and organizing parts inventory into correct locations.
- Executing layout, fabrication and implementation of new equipment installations.
- Cutting, brazing, and welding mild steel, stainless steel, brass, and aluminum.
- Work overtime as required and respond (call-out) to all emergencies.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Journeyman Millwright or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience or equivalent training in repair of all types of industrial equipment, i.e., screw and belt conveyors, bucket elevators, water and chemical pumps, gearboxes and vibratory feeders.
- Experience with welding and fabrication is essential, along with the ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining a safe work culture.
- Minimum of 3 years of industrial experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work rotating shifts required.