Graymont is one of the largest lime and limestone producers in North America. The Exshaw Plant is a very well-established operation in the Bow Valley with long term commitments for community and environmental stewardship.
Canada - AB - Exshaw
- Comply with all safety rules and standard safety practices
- Cleanup using hand held tools and mobile equipment
- Perform manual bagging and repetitive heavy lifting of bags onto pallets
- Assist in various manual labour tasks around the plant as needed
- Work in various environments, including weather variations and exposure to fine lime/limestone dust (personal protective equipment is supplied by Graymont)
- Class 5 Driver's License
- Over 18 years of age
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Physically fit and ability to work shifts
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and excellent communication skills
- Be able to think on your feet and troubleshoot/problem solve
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability
- Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
- Mechanical experience an asset, must be able to pass aptitude test
- Experience working in industrial environments preferred
- Graymont offers competitive wages
- Monthly safety clothing allowance
- Excellent benefit package and pension plan, along with opportunities for advancement
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all the requirements, please submit your cover letter and resume.
We thank you all applicants for their interest, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.