Warehouse Picker Order Selector
The Warehouse Picker Order Selector is responsible for accurately picking, by hand, beverage product orders using a voice automated headset and electric pallet jack. This role also handles replenishment of product, as well as loading and unloading of trucks using a forklift. Other duties as assigned.
This position is located in Reno, NV 89502
Shift and Schedule:
- Direct Hire
- Full-time 40 hour work week
- Great opportunities for overtime throughout the year
- Paid Holidays Off
- Must be flexible, as business needs dictate, to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as it maybe required by the business.
- Begins with a rate of $15.00/hour
- Paid weekly
- Medical, Dental, Vision- available immediately
- 401K option with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Accurately pick products by matching numbers and product descriptions using voice audio headset. Hand stacks cases of product weighing up to 50 pounds repetitively from floor to over-head throughout the duration of the shift.
- Place the beverage products in a defined stacking pattern onto the pallet.
- Hand shrink wrap customer orders with label and move completed order to the loading dock staging area using electronic pallet jack or walkie-rider equipment.
- Product replenishment.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Report all product discrepancies or quality issues to supervision including damaged product, wrong store number, equipment issues, etc.
- Follow all safety procedures and adhere to all company policies and procedures, including the safe operation of equipment and help to maintain a safe, clean work environment to include general housekeeping warehouse duties.