Demand Planning Supply Chain Analyst III
The Demand Planning Supply Chain Analyst III - Partners leads the coordination, compilation and evaluation of a highly accurate volume forecast at a Customer, Sales Channel, and Package Category/SKU level using historical trends, secondary data sources and sales field information. This individual will be responsible for tracking performance, evaluating risks and opportunities and driving continual improvements in accuracy. This position serves as a primary resource for key stakeholders in sales, commercial/marketing, operations, and finance to arrive at the most accurate demand requirements. This role should provide insight and recommendations predicated on analytics, customer and consumer driven data, and recognized best practices in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry.
What you will do:
- Compile and evaluate a market-based and event-driven forecast for in-line products, new products, business development and market assessment
- Partner with product commercial/marketing, production, and finance to collaborate on a forecast recommendation
- Drive alignment of forecast with senior management
- Lead monthly Consensus process with key stakeholders
- Understand how sales trends, promotional activity and shipment patterns will affect demand and make appropriate adjustments to forecasts
- Track and improve forecast accuracy metrics
- Create presentation ready visuals and supporting materials for internal and external parties
- Support model creation for annual volume budget process as needed
- Act as a subject matter expert for demand planning among team and cross-functionally.
- Acquire new skills and knowledge to stay at the forefront of demand planning and demand planning systems
Characteristics for Success:
- High level of attention to detail
- Proven experiences with successfully implementing best in class demand planning processes and systems
- Strong deductive reasoning, statistical analysis, mathematical and communication skills
- SAP Analysis Tools or Tableau experience desired
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders
- Comfortable learning and working with a variety of technology tools (ERP systems, Trade and Demand management systems, Reporting and ad-hoc data retrieval tools)
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, mathematics, engineering, business, or related field preferred
- 5 years of experience in a related role
- 3 years creating, updating, and maintaining Microsoft Excel spreadsheets (including but not limited to VLookUps, Pivot Tables, Charts, etc) as well as other Microsoft Office (Outlook, Powerpoint, etc)
- Prior experience with SAP Analysis Tools or Tableau experience preferred
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.