Warehouse Worker - Corpus Christi, TX
- The Warehouse Picker Order Selector is responsible for accurately picking, by hand, beverage product orders using a voice automated headset and electric pallet jack.
Shift and Schedule
- Monday through Friday
- 1:00pm-until finish
- Must be flexible to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as it may be required by the business
- Pay rate beginning at $10.40 per hour
- Paid weekly
- Attractive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, etc.) begin on day one
- Accurately pick products by matching numbers and product descriptions using voice audio headset. Hand stacks cases of product weighing up to 50 pounds repetitively from floor to over-head throughout the duration of the shift.
- Place the beverage products in a defined stacking pattern onto the pallet.
- Hand shrink wrap customer orders with label and move completed order to the loading dock staging area using electronic pallet jack or walkie-rider equipment.
- Report all product discrepancies or quality issues to supervision including damaged product, wrong store number, equipment issues, etc.
- Follow all safety procedures and adhere to all company policies and procedures, including the safe operation of equipment and help to maintain a safe, clean work environment to include general housekeeping warehouse duties.