The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for preventative, scheduled, and emergency maintenance on all machinery and requires strong mechanical and electrical aptitude to solve problems in a safe work environment. This position will lead a maintenance team, working closely with team members to solve machine issues, while keeping operations management appraised of in progress projects that may impact equipment capability and production timelines in a TPM managed environment.
- Lead a team of Mechanics to maximize productivity.
- Train and coach maintenance personnel to develop skill set.
- Identify and share best practices throughout the maintenance department.
- Identify and develop improvement opportunities to increase equipment capability and/or uptime.
- Implement and evolve Preventative Maintenance program.
- Analyze Preventative Maintenance data and modify program based on data.
- Aid in troubleshooting and repairing electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Prioritize work requests based on preventive maintenance and downtime data.
- Analyze equipment manuals and translate that data into meaningful Preventative Maintenance schedules.
- Monitor and evaluate all equipment systems for the manufacturing group and make necessary changes for continuous production improvements including but not limited to the modifying and upgrading of equipment.
- Strong analytical skills and problems solving skills are required
- Manage Maintenance team labor to fully support operational needs and reduce mechanic overtime
- Bachelor Degree from accredited University preferred (Engineering or related field of study)
- 2 years of experience in Maintenance in a Lead or Supervisory role within a manufacturing environment.
Keys to success in this role include skills, knowledge and behaviors in the following areas:
- Confidence, integrity and an autonomous mindset with the ability to work independently and strive to win, even in challenging environments
- Ability to comprehend and follow work instructions and calibrate instrumentation
- Team-player attitude with well-developed interpersonal skills and comfort in a cross-functional, multi-cultural environment.
- Mechanical orientation with the ability to solve problems and implement change
- Strong communication and writing skills and ability to conduct root-cause analysis and implement corrections
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.