Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages - excellent hourly wage plus shift differential for afternoon and night shift.
- Competitive Benefits - medical, dental, vision, 401K benefits package plus paid holidays and vacation.
- Career Opportunities - Timken is a U.S. manufacturing company with over 100 years of doing business.
Job Description: Performs quality control functions on production equipment and audits
Visually inspects product for obvious defects and dimensionally for conformance to specifications and tolerances using inspection equipment, gauges, and masters.
Adjusts gauges to masters before performing operation checks. Uses gauges and masters to set up measuring and inspection and tests equipment according to written procedures.
Checks product and components for designated product parameter as specified per dimension/tolerance cards to ensure product characteristics are within specification (component specific: cup, cone, roller, forgings, slugs, and other material).
What We Need:
- Technical or mechanical background.
- Proven record of reliable attendance, strong work ethic and team skills.
- Demonstrated strong math and mechanical skills.
- Must have high school or general equivalency diploma (GED).
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- 2 years work experience in manufacturing environment or related education preferred.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.