Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Timken's aerospace division facility in Lebanon, NH is part of Timken's world-leading manufacturing team; with more than 17,000 employees across 33 countries. Our team engineers, manufactures, and delivers the highest quality products keeping industry in motion.
- We offer unique career opportunities for well experienced and entry level team members.
- We will train you and help you advance (members of our Sr. Leadership team have mastered these positions as part of their career advancement).
- Comprehensive benefits offerings including; medical, dental, vision, retirement (401k), life, AD&D, short & long term disability, group legal, tuition reimbursement, generous time off.
- Timken Aerospace employees are first class; winners of the Green Globe Award, Lockheed Martin Sikorsky's Gold award, and Timken's Top Quality Award
Purpose & Scope:
Responsible for the collection of controlled waste and oils throughout the shop and the transportation of this material to the oil extraction area for processing. Responsible for the filling of the diatomaceous earth and other filter media into the various filtration systems throughout the plant. Removes the spent oil and water soaked filter media, spins the used oil media to remove excess oil, and transports and dumps this media into the waste hoppers for removal. Is responsible for the operation and preventative maintenance for the ultra-filter and oil extraction spinners.
- Operate, repair and maintain power scrubber and sweeper
- Spin/maintain sludge spinner
- Load skids, rubbish and waste into truck and drive to rubbish dump
- Clean around machinery to remove grease and oils from floors. Occasionally may be required to use fork lift truck to transport oil or other drums or materials to plant area from storage.
- Assist other maintenance employees in designated limited maintenance work as required
- Additional duties may include: snow removal, moving materials to warehouse, running errands, etc
- Assist training employees as required
- Inspect own work; correct/report detected discrepancies to supervisor
- Record appropriate data on designated form(s) as required
- Maintain necessary records
- Move materials in the performance of duties or as directed
- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to supervisor
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations
General Qualifications & Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Strong attention to detail along with the ability to coordinate work activities to be efficient and productive is required.
- Strong ability to follow written and prescribed work instructions/procedures and tasks.
- Use of hands, legs, both near/far vision, and hearing test. Must be able to climb ladders and lift up to 35 pounds. Requires extensive periods of walking and standing.
- Is required to wear protective breathing apparatus while filling the filter powder and needs to be cautious to avoid causing excess dust harmful to other people.
Timken is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We provide priority referrals of protected veterans.
US Citizen or Green card are required for some positions.
Lebanon, NH - Recruiting contact: Amy Bardos
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.