Distribution Supervisor - Knoxville
As the Distribution Supervisor you will accurately receive, material storage and fulfillment timely and accurately as it relates to Keurig Dr Pepper and customer standards. You will oversee all quality specifications and operations for material storage and inbound and outbound shipments including all policies and procedures relating to Organics, Food Security and Safety standards.
What you will do:
- Supervise up to 20 or more Distribution employees.
- Responsible for hiring, training and managing the performance of Distribution team members
- Provide leadership around all Plant initiatives, with a high level of follow through and commitment
- Maintain metrics for immediate work region and provide frequent communication and updates to team members
- Deliver or route materials to departments within the facility with the assistance of mechanical devices
- Ensure Trucker Affidavits are being used, tracked and maintained per our certification guidelines
- Examine contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices, or order, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipments
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies, for reporting and recordkeeping purposes.
- Oversee and support the Shipping Specialist to track carrier performance for on-time, quality, and accurate in-bound and out-bound shipments
- Maintain logs of all inbound/outbound shipments
- Support the creation of material storage areas and manage the movement of material in and out of these areas
- Maintain accurate inventory records by performing transactions in People Soft ERP accurately and timely.
- Maintain all Material Handling logs and inspection reports per GMCR's Safety program
- Provide coordination, evaluation, and continuous process improvement of the department and team members
- Work with Plant leadership on internal planning and ongoing process improvements
- Provide a high level of support and communication to internal partners including Planning, Production, Materials, Quality Assurance, and Inventory Control
- Provide appropriate communication and support to Vermont-based supply chain groups
- Provide cycle count checks as requested
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and organization in work areas
- Responsibility to report food safety, quality and regulatory compliance to plant or division personnel with authority to initiate action
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
- Follow all Keurig Dr Pepper policies and procedures
- 5 + years supervisory experience in a fast paced Distribution or Manufacturing environment controlling inventory or managing dock operations including transportation logistics
- Previous work experience in the areas of Food Safety and Security, ERP/MRP, and Material Handling
- Working knowledge of computer-based inventory control practices (Cycle Counting and Physical Inventory)
- Experience with Space unitization, SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) velocity and slotting
- Ability to get along with others, be punctual, and follow instructions
- Ability to follow Keurig Dr Pepper policies and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft applications - Excel, Word, Power Point and Access
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.