United States - PA - Pleasant Gap
Must be able to train and qualify for all duties of the Systems Utility.
- Responsible and knowledgeable of all operations from primary crusher to load out, which will include RKP, hydrator, lime handling, and PLS.
- Must be able to operate all mobile equipment efficiently and safely, including remote operation of the shutlewagon for railcar loading.
- Should be capable of doing minor mechanical repairs, such as changing V-belts, limit switches, maintain belt skirting, and hydraulic hoses.
- Must be familiar with JDE, able to issue work orders, and order parts as needed.
- Be able to assist Systems Operator in troubleshooting process related malfunctions, and determine if a maintenance action is required.
- Must be able to assist truck drivers as needed in all load out areas.
- Will be required to maintain and keep all areas clean so equipment will work without interferences from buildup.
- Will be required to do daily inspections and minor maintenance including, but not limited to, monitoring of oil levels and greasing of equipment.
- Will be required to maintain fuel levels and be able to calibrate weigh scales in auto mode.
- Will be required to maintain dust control when needed.
- Will be required to maintain all bin levels so not to disrupt plant operations.
- Follow all applicable safety rules and regulations.
- Will be required to do all duties as assigned by a supervisor.
- Duties will require lifting up to 50 lbs, some repetitive motions, climbing of ladders and