The Allentown operation is a state of the art aseptic bottling and variety packaging facility along with a full beverage distribution center. The site operation will function on the foundational principles of TPM (Total Productive Maintenance); principles of Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma; and the power of High Performance Teams. All associates at the Allentown site will have specific accountability and ownership to the site operations and to their respective functional business operation. The site will run on state of the art enterprise information technology systems and manufacturing execution systems; and with highly automated processing equipment, packaging equipment, and material movement equipment; and very standardized lean processes.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the warehouse.
At Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) the consumer is at the heart of everything we do. Join the team at KDP and make a difference to consumers with one of America's leading producers and distributors of hot and cold beverages helping to satisfy every consumer's beverage need, anytime and anywhere.
- Manage supervisors of warehouse employees. This includes hiring and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Focus on the productivity, process and quality of warehouse operations.
- Reduce controllable expenses.
- Improve cost productivity, outbound shipment quality, and process improvement.
- Lead and assist in daily operations, which could include but are not limited to developing training plans, performance feedback, project implementation, continuous process improvement, customer and supplier quality, and communication with internal business leadership and employees.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 5 years experience in warehouse/distribution center operations
- 2 to 3 years supervisory / management experience
- 2 to 3 years experience with SAP or similar Logistic system.
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.