The PLC Mechanic Technician troubleshoots, makes program changes when needed and performs preventive maintenance on all machines and line equipment.
- Repair, maintain and make changes to programmable logic controller systems.
- Able to identify and troubleshoot a large variety of mechanical and electrical malfunctions.
- Order necessary parts and materials to keep the systems running efficiently.
- Maintain continuous improvement and preventative maintenance system
- Assist operators and maintenance personnel with repair procedures, adjustments, and projects.
- Assist in training operators/mechanics on repairs, adjustments and SOP's.
- Comply with all safety requirements
- 3-5 years PLC Mechanical Technician experience preferred
- Able to troubleshoot, repair and perform program changes on Allen-Bradley PLC systems and process control instrumentation required
- Troubleshoot 3 phase circuits, motor starters, drives and electronic circuit boards.
- Lift, push and pull a minimum of 50lbs repeatedly.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role