Shippping & Receiving Clerk
The Distribution Center Team Associate II is accountable for picking, packing and loading orders as required in a timely manner. Tasks also include stocking and using a pallet jack as required by Keurig Dr Pepper and customer standards.
Shift and Schedule:
This position is located in our Windsor,VA facility. This is a full time position working 12hr shifts (6:00pm - 6:15am) on a 2-2-3 schedule.Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays is required as scheduled.
Compensation: Starting pay for this role is $16.06 .
Benefits: KDP offers a very competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, Beverage Benefit, & so much more! Benefits are available to new hires DAY 1!
What You Will Do:
- Complies with regulations and safety procedures and continually monitors environment and equipment to ensure a safe workplace; is knowledgeable of Federal, State, local and GMC safety policies and procedures;
- Process orders in a timely and efficient manner in different areas of the distribution network;
- Will operate Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT) to transport raw materials and finished goods;
- Performs PIT battery charging procedures including watering and exchanging batteries;
- Keeps work areas clean and in accordance with 6s;
- Receives inbound raw materials and makes updates to SAP system;
- Will label materials and places goods at designated locations;
- Loads and unloads finished goods and raw materials;
- Reviews billing material for accuracy of all customer orders;
- Inspects trailers for safe use and keeps trailers clean; completes inspections forms;
- Build and load pallets for bulk truck shipment orders;
- Operate pallet wrapper as required;
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School degree or equivalent plus 2-3 years of experience in a distribution center environment;
- Experience in inventory and cycle counts;
- Standard reading/ math/computer skills
- Ability to lift 75 pounds frequently with mechanical assistance
- Ability to lift 30 pounds on a regular basis and 50 pounds occasionally
- Ability to constantly lift, bend, stretch and stand during entire shift
- Ability to push/pull up to 1.500 pounds using supplied equipment
- Ability to frequently kneel, squat, bend, and stoop, twist, and reach overhead with repetitive motions
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.