Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately owned, vertically integrated company consisting of corrugated container plants, folding cartons, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com .
The Folding Carton Division is an industry leading manufacturer of Folding Cartons for food, paper, hardware, confectionary, cosmetic and many other industries. Employing 200 people, this facility designs, prints and manufactures folding cartons, trays, and displays for a broad range of products and customers.
- Performing preventative maintenance, grease motors, troubleshooting breakdowns, and installations in a modern, automated facility.
- Performing the installation of electrical equipment including cable trays, pulling cable and wires, running conduit, installing drives and motors.
- Replacement and installation of lighting fixtures and lamps as required.
- Good troubleshooting ability, manual dexterity and ability to read and comprehend schematics and blueprints.
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills.
- Must be familiar with all AC, DC, low voltage, and 480V, equipment as required.
- Must be knowledgeable to perform job functions of PLC troubleshooting and programming.
- Must be able to perform the job functions including climbing ladders, and working with aerial platforms.
- Quality conscious individual with excellent communication.
- Associates degree in Electro/Mechanical Technology, or equivalent.
Starting pay ranges from $18.00-$25.00/hr, based on skills and experience. In addition to a competitive wage, we offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, life, pension and 401(k). #JiM-Post
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.