Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately owned, vertically integrated company consisting of corrugated container plants, folding cartons, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com .
Green Bay Packaging, Wisconsin Packaging Division, is an industry leader in the production of corrugated packaging.
- Continuously perform all required tasks in a safe manner, adhering to all established safety rules and procedures. Must take immediate action to correct and/or report any unsafe conditions and hazards.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Ensure that work is being performed in a manner to produce quality products, according to our/customer quality requirements and specifications.
- Follow all PPE policies, wearing steel toed shoes, hearing protection, safety glasses, as required.
- Assist setting up orders per production schedule and customer requirements.
- Assist Operator/Helpers to run machine(s) to meet/exceed production targets as set by management.
- Perform Quality checks on boxes for flaws in quality of slots, print, scores, and folds then reject those that do not meet standards.
- Assist/perform/report machine adjustments and repairs to be done to Maintenance and/or Department Supervisor.
- Spot check stacks to make sure correct amount/count.
- Keep accurate production reports, ensuring all required forms are filled out completely, accurately and legibly.
- Perform housekeeping duties of master cleaning schedule or in assigned areas by Supervisor.
- Assist in counting and sorting roll stock and finished goods inventory.
Must have reading, writing and basic math skills. A steady work history is required. Must be able to work all shifts. Experience in an industrial setting is preferred.
We offer a competitive wage and an excellent benefit package including Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, Vision, Life, LTD/STD, and Company matching 401(k). #JiM-Post
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.