Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Timken's aerospace division facility in Lebanon, NH is part of Timken's world-leading manufacturing team; with more than 18,000 employees across 35 countries. Our team engineers, manufactures, and delivers the highest quality products keeping industry in motion.
- Comprehensive benefits offerings including; medical, dental, vision, retirement (401k), life, AD&D, short & long term disability, group legal, tuition reimbursement, generous time off.
- Annual bonuses to boost your earnings potential.
- Timken Aerospace employees are first class; winners of the Green Globe Award, Lockheed Martin Sikorsky's Gold award, and Timken's Top Quality Award.
Purpose & Scope:
The incumbent will work with in his/her specific field in manufacturing systems or mechanical design. The primary role will include but not limited to: coordinating the conception, engineering, development, and implementation of manufacturing processes to support company goals. Promoting engineering discipline to methods, equipment, and machines. Driving the integration and implementation of continuous improvement projects through the use of new technology/methods by leading special project teams and implementation programs. Providing future technical direction to plant management and providing engineering expertise to engineers and analysts at the local and corporate level.
- Lead the coordination and implementation of continuous improvement projects.
- Process and product development.
- Facility related improvement as it applies to the integration and implementation of new technology.
- Specify technical solutions to assure production processes are capable of producing product within defined tolerances and specifications.
- Provide the technical direction of new processes to meet the demand of future programs and part numbers.
- Provide engineering expertise for plant problem solving.
General Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree of Manufacturing or other Technical , Masters degree of Manufacturing preferred.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing and the Lebanon facility preferred.
- Computer skills; including but not limited to MS Office Suites (Excel, Word, Outlook,), SAP, CAD, and Siemens NX preferred.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Strong ability to follow written & prescribed work instructions/procedures & tasks.
- Attention to detail, able to multi-task and coordinate work activities to be efficient & productive.
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to train others.
- Use of hands, legs, both near/far vision, and hearing test. Requires extensive periods of walking and standing.
Timken is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We provide priority referrals of protected veterans.
US Citizen or Green card are required for some positions.
Lebanon, NH - Recruiting contact: Amy Bardos
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.