Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Wazee Crane, a division of Timken Motor & Crane Services LLC, is seeking a full-time Crane Painter located in Broomfield, CO.
The role of the Crane Painter is to paint newly manufactured overhead bridge cranes, and assist in the shop with miscellaneous duties. Previous industrial spray painting experience required. This position reports into the Manufacturing Supervisor.
- Use standard spray equipment (airless paint sprayer) to apply coatings, primer and topcoats, to industrial equipment.
- The painter will be required to do all of the setup equipment, fans, and shields.
- Prepare equipment surface, clean and mask, prior to application of coatings.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining spray equipment and the paint work area.
- Apply various markings to equipment including decals.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Load and unload materials and equipment from/onto delivery trucks.
- Complete the Wazee forklift/overhead crane operator certification.
- Previous industrial experience required
- Takes direction well, ability to work independently and in a group
- Flexible schedule, occasional overtime, weekends, and holidays required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Essential Functions/Work Environment:
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move more than 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus, excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Must be able to speak and hear clearly.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle, operate tools/equipment, and/or feel, reach with arms and hands, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and talk and hear.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to: work near moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, and risk of electrical shock. The employee is frequently exposed extreme cold and extreme heat (non-weather), and toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee is occasionally exposed to risk of vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment usually ranges from moderate to loud.
The hourly compensation for this role is $20.00 - $24.00 per hour, and is commensurate on experience and education, and could pay more or less than the posted range. This full-time position is eligible to participate in the company's short-term incentive program, paid time off plan, 401k, and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision. Qualified candidates can apply for this position by clicking on the link located in the job posting at www.careers.timken.com.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.