Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Purpose of Position
This role provides advanced technical, analytical and project support to our global Treasury activity. Scope of responsibilities are to support complex treasury topics, including global working capital management, risk mitigation of foreign currency, interest rates and best practice benchmarking for Treasury issues. This position will be responsible for leading global treasury projects, including analyzing current processes and recommending and implementing automated solutions to drive efficiency, accuracy and cost savings.
- Execute strategies to reduce cash, debt and related interest and tax expense globally.
- Lead key projects for global treasury which includes planning activities and projects to meet specific objectives and deadlines.
- Manage and oversee administration of global cash and debt related banking and related Treasury systems.
- Support treasury related activity for acquisitions and other strategic growth initiatives, including due diligence and integration.
- Coordinate ongoing servicing, reporting and compliance for over $1 Billion of global credit facilities.
- Provide recommendations and drive activity to increase leveraging Treasury technology, shared service support and other means to reduce administrative tasks, improve controls, reduce costs while improving information for decision-making and other purposes.
- Execute activity related to currency, interest rate and commodity hedging programs. Protect cash flow and profits from fluctuations. Monitor, analyze and report transactions and exposures.
- Ensure compliance with SOX controls, fraud prevention, FBAR, FATCA and other rules governing cash transactions and banking.
- Results oriented and technical treasury and other financial skills
- Evidence of leadership and authority in discipline
- Requires use of advanced techniques and modification of existing theories, precepts and practices of own field and related disciplines
- Deep understanding of cash, debt, foreign exchange and other banking / financial instruments.
- Treasury management system and international banking experience.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and related tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or similar required
- MBA or master's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- CPA, CMA, CFA preferred
- 4 years' experience in Global Accounting, Finance and/or Treasury
- 2 years' experience in project management or people management
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.