Under the direction of the Supervisor, associate will assist with picking and packing products into various shipping containers, following shipping specifications. Seals, glues, nails, labels, and/or bands shipping containers to assure closure and proper protection and identification.
- Pick and/or check orders as required by supervisor and/or lead.
- Pick or pack a variety of material in cartons or boxes, wrapping as required, inserting dividers or blocking to prevent shifting, counting, and verifying according to order before packing.
- Perform routing assembly of standard products having limited variations and number of components.
- Stocking of products; plan storage locations; determine proper location of goods to allow for maximum space utilization.
- Perform other duties as may be required; keep work areas and machines clean, observe company safety rules and wear appropriate PPE.
- Perform end of day closing activities
- Previous warehouse and picker/packer experience preferred
- High School Diploma/GED