Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Timken Belts, located in Springfield, MO, is searching for production operators to work evening and night shifts. This position is responsible for operations on various types of machinery related to fabrication/assembly/production of power transmission belts as well as meeting production requirements, safety standards, and quality standards while also maintaining a clean work environment.
- High School diploma or GED (validation is required)
- 3-5 years manufacturing experience preferred
- Must be able to work any of the 3 shifts with most jobs starting either on 2nd or 3rd shift
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours
- Must be able to lift, push/pull, twist and/or bend on an occasional basis
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed
Wages from $15.95/hr - $20.49/hr. Benefit eligibility begins after 90 days.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.