HD Supply (www.hdsupply.com) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 300,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations. Through 44 distribution centers, in the U.S. and Canada, the company's approximately 5,500 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including will call, direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Job Description & Qualifications
Executes change management strategies for technical and non-technical projects, including systems implementations, changes to business processes, corporate initiatives, mergers and acquisitions, and company structures. Applies change management methodologies to maximize associate adoption, minimize change resistance, and drive organizational change.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Implements communication plans for change initiatives, including supporting the design, development, delivery, and management of communications.
- Identifies key stakeholders and communities for change-related projects.
- Aids in diagnosing and understanding potential organizational problem areas, documents changes and impacts of future change initiatives, and aligns change outcomes with impacted stakeholder groups.
- Supports the creation and facilitation of readiness assessments prior to launching change management projects.
- Applies change management processes and tools to support change adoption.
- Supports the design, development, and delivery of training programs for change initiatives.
- Makes change recommendations to management based on research and best practices.
Nature and Scope
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives guidance only on unusual, complex problems or issues. Work review typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor and/or direct customers of the process.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level support or professional personnel.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 2-5 years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 2-4 years of experience in a related field. Certification is required in some areas.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a change management or organizational development role.
- Familiarity with change management methodology.
- Systems implementation experience.
Job Locations US-GA-Atlanta
Job ID 2021-42806
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance
Functional Area Human Resources
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 30339
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.