Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
The primary role of the HR Advancement Analyst is to perform human resources generalist functions for the Timken Keene facility. The HR Analyst will support the business plan by handling associate relations & advocacy, workplace investigations, talent acquisition and hiring, compensation administration, talent/performance management, progressive discipline, and training for assigned teams. The HR Analyst will provide support and function with a high level of business acumen, customer orientation and confidentiality. Other responsibilities include participating in organizational/cultural/policy development initiatives, benefits/total rewards assistance, as well as participating in continuous improvement projects within the HR organization and in other departments
- POSITIVE ASSOCIATE RELATIONS-Associate advocate and business partner, communicate frequently with associate groups through multiple channels, conduct workplace investigations identifying root cause. Manage and track associate relations issues and provide coaching, counseling, disciplinary process guidance. Assists in development and implementation of HR policies and procedures. Administers compensation program. Supports safety strategy.
- TALENT ACQUISITION & DEVELOPMENT-Responsible for ensuring recruitment and onboarding of top talent into the organization and providing a positive candidate experience during internal and external recruiting efforts. Supports diversity strategy with actions. Conduct interviews and testing of applications and participates in the continuous improvement of recruitment process with HR team. Assists in organization development. Supports training strategy and develop and facilitate HR training topics on occasion.
- TALENT MANAGEMENT PROCESS (TMP)-Participate in Timken's TMP and performance evaluation processes; provide guidance to managers and associates regarding the completion of goal-development plans.
- ASSOCIATE ENGAGEMENT-Participate in and lead initiatives to increase associate involvement such as associate teams, events, associate satisfaction surveys, and feedback/suggestion programs. Participate and lead community support & wellness initiatives.
- HR SYSTEMS & PROCESSES-Employ lean and continuous improvement concepts to recommend and implement enhancements to HR systems and processes, eliminating waste and adding value. Develop standard work. Utilize HR data & metrics to identify opportunities for improvement. Maintain current knowledge of employment law and HR best practices, sharing knowledge amongst team.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent years of experience in human resource field
- SHRM-CP or PHR preferred
- Strong communication skills and customer service orientation-verbal & written
- Experience supporting both non-exempt & exempt associates, focus on associate relations
- Highly organized and process oriented
- Strong PC skills (MS Office & use of HRIS applications)
- Ability to operate with high amount of confidentiality & professionalism
- Project management experience
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.