HD Supply is seeking a High-Volume Corporate Recruiter to screen and source talent for their partners in an assigned geographical region. The desired candidate will have demonstrated ability to build relationships with and provide recruitment support to his/her managers and HR Partners, develop relationships with external resources to generate continuous candidate pipeline, and create a positive candidate experience. The successful candidate will sit in our Burlington, NJ Distribution Center and support our NE Region. If you're seeking a career with an industry leader, HD Supply is the place for you.
- 2-3 years of recruitment experience in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Prior experience with recruiting, sourcing, and onboarding processes.
- Prior experience with applicant tracking system software and related internet recruiting portals.
- Bilingual Spanish/English highly desired.
- Competitive Compensation including annual bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Generous PTO Package (Vacation, Floating Holidays, Wellness Day)
HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) (www.hdsupply.com) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Job Description & Qualifications
Responsible for full life cycle recruiting for high volume roles to include resume screening, candidate phone screens, candidate communications, coordination of interviews, and the post-offer acceptance process.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Interviews and screens potential candidates for current high volume openings via our applicant tracking system.
- Conducts information sessions with managers to determine position requirements.
- Negotiates and finalizes position offers to potential associates.
- Participates in recruiting related activities, such as job fairs, on-site information sessions, and college recruitments.
- Assists with projects for staffing related projects and initiatives. Presents recommendations for improvements in process efficiencies.
- Collaborates with HR Business Partners to ensure a successful recruiting and onboarding process.
- Performs tasks in support of the recruiting process and follows-up with candidates and managers.
Nature and Scope
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives guidance only on unusual, complex problems or issues. Work review typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor and/or direct customers of the process.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level support or professional personnel.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 2-5 years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 2-4 years of experience in a related field. Certification is required in some areas.
Job Locations US-NJ-Burlington
Job ID 2021-43080
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance
Functional Area Human Resources
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 08016
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.