Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Provides the necessary engineering required for the development of new equipment and processes as well as support and optimization of existing installations.
- Provides the necessary electrical engineering required for the documentation and development of control systems used in manufacturing and test equipment.
- Develop PLC and HMI programs, as well as troubleshoot and modify existing programs.
- Effectively manage projects which includes, establishing detailed and defined scopes, detailed cost estimates, timelines with milestones, deliverables and provide guidance and expertise to keep projects on track and within budget. Identifying and coordinating the development of new test equipment and the upgrading of existing test equipment.
- Keep informed on new technology and equipment which may have potential use for new projects and improvement of existing facilities (both process and environmental).
- Manage contractors used in the building of control systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or other related field
- 5 years' experience with PLC programming and controls preferred
- Able to work well with others in a team environment
- Able to organize and prioritize multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.